- Patience is required as Raducanu looks to build on US Open win
- India vs Pakistan, Team India Report Card: Analysing The Complete Annihilation Of Virat Kohli’s Side
- New IPL Teams Named; Ahmedabad To CVC Capital Partners, RPSG Group Gets Lucknow
- F1 drivers defend Netflix series after Verstappen snub
- Tunisia’s Jabeur to become first Arab player to crack top 10
QATAR SPRINTER ABDALELAH HAROUN DIES AGED 24 AFTER CAR CRASH IN DOHA
- Updated: June 26, 2021
Qatari sprinter Abdalelah Haroun has died after a car crash in Doha, aged 24.Haroun won the bronze medal in the 400m at the 2017 World Championships in London, and was seeking to qualify for the delayed 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
He also won silver in the 400m at the World Indoor Championships in 2016, and double gold in the 400m and 4x400m at the Asian Games in 2018.”Qatar sports and athletics, on a global level, lost a great hero,” said Qatar Athletics Federation chairman Mohammed Issa al-Fadala.